I made these mini cheesecakes yesterday for our BBQ. They are really good and REALLY easy.
You need patty pans/cupcake pans. I use the ones from woolies that are silver with a white lining.
I adapted it from this recipe
Makes 18 Mini Cheesecakes
- 750gm cream cheese
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- juice from one lemon
- 4 eggs
- 18 ginger nut biscuits
- Berries and icing sugar
- Preheat oven. Line muffin pans with a patty pan and place a biscuit in each one. I found the ginger nuts fit perfectly - I would also like to try chocolate ripple biscuits next time.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and lemon juice until light and creamy. Add the eggs one at a time.
- Top each biscuit with the cream cheese mixture. Bake for 20 minutes or until slightly risen and just beginning to crack a little on the surface.
- Leave in pan for 10 minutes then place on a cooling rack.
- Top with fresh berries and dust with icing sugar.