I'm always on the lookout for good clean eating recipes (no processed stuff and butter sugar free) for in lunch boxes. While there are lots of recipes out there that fit this category there are plenty that are not very appetizing and quite honestly don't work or don't taste great. Not much point in eating a treat that isn't yummy just because it's healthy.
Here are my top 5 favourite cakes and loafs which I have had work and are delicious guilt free goodies at their best.
1. Pumpkin Bread by Teresa Cutter
2. Carrot Bread with Apple Glaze - by Clean Eating Magazine - I replace the sucanat with honey
3. Almond Lemon Honey Cake by Urban Baker
4. Hazelnut Honey Cake by Roost - I serve this with a raspberry coulis made from frozen berries and a drizzle of honey
5. Lemon Coconut Loaf - by Anjya - I swap the coconut oil for macadamia nut oil.
Like these ones? Here are 5 treats for lunchboxes I shared a few weeks back.
Happy clean baking