I want to thank you all for your enthusiasm around my clean eating post. I have been crazily trying recipes and taking notes and getting a plan into place to share. It's good for me too as I'm learning heaps along the way.
I often find when I am reading about new things I want to know what it looks like. So clean eating - what does that translate into in real life?
I thought I would share what I had today. It wasn't a typical day - when is it ? LOL. I stayed at gym training until quite late so breakfast was much later than usual. Radiation etc was this afternoon so lunch was rushed... normal life really.
Training today - Personal training weights- legs only still ( grrrr ) , lunges lunges more lunges bike and something else feral she made me do which slips my mind. 5km walk.
Photos taken with my iphone - when when when will iphone 5 be out ? I am still waiting very impatiently.
1. Breakfast - Omelette made with one egg and two egg whites - filled with spinach and cherry tomatoes. A side of mushrooms sauted in water and my favourite stockholm blend tea.
2. Snack - Apple, 100% peanuts peanut butter and raw almonds. Glass of sparkling mineral water with half a freshly squeezed lemon.
3. Light Lunch - Burgen Rye toast with avocado and black pepper and mug of white miso soup
4. Afternoon Tea ( with the girls ) - Pikelets made with banana oats and coconut, strawberries and honey and a mug of white tea
5. Dinner - A new recipe I have made up Sweet Potato and Red Salmon croquettes with a ruby red grapefruit salad
6. After Dinner- Stewed apples and sultanas with custard ( using this recipe )
Tell me are you a clean eater ? Or are you thinking you might give it a go?