Last wednesday was not a good what I ate day :0 - nil by mouth until 1.30pm - then out to it for a few hours. Didn't get much down and what did go down didn't stay down. Gotta love surgery.
Anyhow today is much more normal.
1. Late start breakfast - Organic spelt bread from Sol with almond butter and banana and a cup of tea
2. Farewell peppermint tea out with friends who are setting off to the UK for a month
3. Takeaway lunch bought home - chicken and vegetable rice wrapper rolls ( not technically not clean being white rice wrappers ) and Miso soup
4. Afternoon snack with the girls - cherries apple almonds homemade crackers and pesto green tea
5. Dinner Homemade Vegetable, Corn, Chicken and Barley Soup
6. After dinner Coconut flour pancakes with organic maple syrup blueberries almonds and organic vanilla bean yoghurt
Excercise - nil - so frustrating was hoping to get the all clear from my surgeon to start back yesterday and he gave me the you have to be joking take another week spiel. I was going to ignore him - cause he's just a cranky pants but woke up to two new opened spots on my radiated side so blah will wait a little longer. This too shall pass.