With just two days left until the end of August - eeeeek - have you taken some time out to write your September Sort It List ??
I'll admit I have been procrastinating - I keep thinking I need to do more. I keep adding and taking stuff away.
But here we are the final list.....
1. Color coordinate bookcase (I know don't say anything but I really think it's cute )
2. Donate magazines
3. Sort cookbooks to family room
4. Reorganize lipsticks and glosses
5. Tupperware sort out
6. Move stuff from over kitchen cupboards
7. Open new aperture library - backup
8. Cull jewelry in the bathroom
9. Sort out third drawer in the kitchen
10.Organise drawers and cabinets in the bathrooms
11.Frame photos - I have the frames and the photos ... no excuse
12.Hang blind for Richard's office
13.Toss old stuff from the medicine cabinet
14.Buy new ironing board cover
15.Reorganize tea cupboard
16.Defrost chest freezer
17.Create original art display
18.Wind cotton to spools
19.Restock emergency kit in car
20.Clean centre console in car
21.Watch Salmon Fishing in the Yemen
22.Book some apple store workshops
24.Cull my google reader list
25.Visit Howards storage for some new storage ideas
26.Set up insert for my handbag-- because then I can swap bags readily yay
27.Research diaries for back to work-- yes really I did type those words ... back to work
28.Girls clothes sort out-- aggghh shoot me now
29.Finish the top shelves of the pantry clean out
30.Arrange the outdoor set up for the kittens
But I'm being realistic and there are these niggly things that I have wanted to do for ages so September Sort It is on :)
I love having a defined list - If I just say get sorted then it doesn't happen. But move cookbooks - means gather cookbooks - move them... You know ?
Well it's good in theory.
- Mel has hers here
- Lisa has hers here
- Lisa B has hers here
- Bron has hers here
- Julie has her list here
- Leonie has her list here
- Carrissa has her list here
- Anna has her list here
- Vanessa has her list here
- Little White Dove has her list here
- AJ has her list here
- Fay has her list here
I love reading other peoples lists :)
Please leave a link in the comments if you do write an online list and I will add you :)
- and just a note if you want a serious overhaul then my lovely friend Katrina from Organised Housewife is doing a major 20 day organise your whole home.
Happy September Sort it the countdown is on!