Janelle and Tammy have been regularly scolding me about making sure that I take pictures of me. I become more conscious of it each year after the Day in the Life project where I always take a picture of myself each day. But realistically with iphoneology there is no excuse- I have a camera with me all the time and all I need to do is click away until i find one i can bear LOL You know how it is. Also I think back to the photos that I love - the very very scare ones of my grandma when she was younger - often kind of blurry with things cut off and random bits in the background- very iphoneology like I think.
So today I was determined to put myself in the picture and I hope to do it regularly.
1. At the hairdressers - a long overdue colour and cut. I need to share my hairdresser story I go to a little place in Helensvale and it's so so reasonably priced $14 if I just want a trim. The last two times they have used a new colour process which takes a little longer it's like 40 minutes for developing and costs a smidgin more but lasts for ages and does a wonderful job of covering the grey. The best I have ever had as I am actually quite grey. So all up was $49.50 today and I got a goodly way through Sing you Home - which I' m loving - by Jodi Picoult.
2. Tals needed an "Englishman" costume for guides next week -so we decided a suit taken in would be the way to go- we found the perfect one at one of our favourite op shops for $9 for the two pieces - jacket and pants
3. It's turned quite cool as the day went on -we were out and about wandering between stores- these are my bargain boots I bought at Target quite a few weeks back they are lasting well.
4. My fab sideboard find - I blogged about it earlier - and there I am in the shadow
5. As we were heading to Lifeline I noticed an Endeavour store I had never seen before - Oh MY goodness it's so fabulous ) I took lots of photos and will share the details and location later. My most favourite op store on the Gold Coast.
6. Heading home - tired and ready for an afternoon nap! I pulled an all nighter last night and went to bed at 5.00am this morning- I had a unit of work to get sorted for school and needed to get it happening. It took all night. I'll share the details round that later in the week too for any Education Queensland readers -I'm using the new Ed studio and oh my goodness so fantastic. Possibilities are endless.
and there you have it - getting in the picture.
What about you ?? I'd love to see you get in the picture. If you do - post a link here - or if you don't have a blog send me a piccy and I'll share it for you :)