Ever since I made my Danielle Thompson Curated album I have been keen to do more - I am however intrinsically lazy when it comes to designing the the templates and quite honeslty there is such great ones already out there . This on caught my eye this week.
Quotes I would use that are haunting us right now
Said by me
- I'm just saying
- Because I'm the Mumma
- Cut off jeans do not constitute a nice outfit
- Packing up your craft includes cleaning your paintbrushes
- Turn off your reading lamps and go to sleep.- repeated over and over again
Said by the girls
- Can we go to borders and afternoon tea?
- Where is my hairbrush? ( said EVERY MORNING without fail)
- Whatcha doing?
- I need a xyz breed pocket frog
- Its not fair. It's my turn ( said by both of them regulary in unison -usually with a stamp of the foot or a slam of the door )
You'll note Rchrad doenst even get a look in - Its kind of female centred round here at the meoemnt - He is doing a lot of eyerolling and praying that the stage moves on LOL.