We all survived - Up early and organised with about 10 minutes to spare so I was pretty pleased with that!
Tali's fingers were much better this morning and the text book dried out well enough!
Have to say didn't do a great job at getting them to hold still while I took some quick photos this morning..
Two very happy girls
But the telling tale was listening to Sofia tell her Great grandparents about the day when they rang tonight to check on them - the convo went on forever!
so in no particular order school according to Sofia - aged 5 and 1 month 3 days..
- My painting shirt is pink and Talis is red but I like pink and she likes red so thats okay
- We met our cooking teacher we are going to cook - we don't know what yet but shes getting all the ingredients and she even has aprons for us
- There's two playgrounds and you get to play with the Grade oners
- It's better than daycare cause you take your own lunch ( yay ME! I did good with the lunch box!)
- Mr E came to our classroom to say hello but I was too shy and I hid behind Mrs E and she made me say hello
- We have hankies in our pockets and this weekend we are going to go buy some more maybe some with fairies on them
- You go to the toilet with a friend but four of you can't go thats too many
- There's a rule that you have to eat your sandwich and fruit first and then after that you can eat whatever you like
- There is even a tuckshop there's no tuckshop at daycare
- You have a rest time but you don't have to sleep its okay if you do though cause I had a sleep
- Our teacher read us books one was Clifford's first day and another was one on cd and the cd read the book
- Talia was a leader with Francesca and next time I'm going to be a leader
- Mrs E didn't get us muddled cause we had our Minnie name tags on it has our names on you know so she could read them
- We are going again on Monday and then again the next day and the next day we just keep on going
- It was really good I really liked it.
:) So relieved...
Thanks for reading.